1. The S&P 500 will rise to 2,025 over the next three months and 2,100 over the next twelve months, which would be an 8.2% increase!
2. European stocks will rise even more – up 11.1% over the next twelve months.
3. Asia will rise 12.1%, with the Japanese Topix rising a stunning 25.7%.
4. Ten-year Treasuries will rise 110 points. (I doubt this.)
5. The dollar will appreciate 12% against the euro and 7.3% against the yen, over the next twelve months.
6. The pound will only lose 1.4%, suggesting Goldman is not worried about “Brexit.”
7. The volatility index or VIX is NOT predicting a recession.
8. Most importantly, oil will rise to $43/bbl over the next three months and $54/bbl over the next twelve months. This 55.6% increase in oil also explains the 8.2% increase in the S&P 500. This is a big deal!!
I wonder what the other people at Goldman Sachs think?