NABE just released their latest survey of members, and here a few highlights:
1. The majority think fiscal policy is “too stimulative,” while monetary policy is about right.
2. The Trump tax cut is good for the economy in the short run but bad in the long run.
3. There is a low probability of infrastructure legislation this year.
4. The President’s executive actions on regulations are good for the economy.
5. The President’s executive actions on immigration are bad for the economy.
6. 86% believe debt will be a larger share of GDP in ten years.
All I can add is . . . AMEN!